Friday, March 10, 2006

NOTICE HOW HARD IT IS TO STUDY?

Do you ever wonder why its so hard to sit your posterior down and joyfully pick up your academic materials and actually study without being asked to or preparing for an upcoming examinaton? I mean to folks like ME,its torture just going thriugh a 100 + pages of absolute jagonz. Do you think I care if the differrentiated value of 4x is 4. What do i care,how is that my business. Does it put money in my pocket...why do we even go to school for almost all our youthful life. Its luducris! Why do i have to study "History of Economic Thought" for 2 years in the university. I learn bout Aristotle and Plato etc how they sat and wasted their time thinking of what i have no idea about rather than making money. As I sit here, I have the birth and death date of over 20 top historical economists. I have to study all this for an exam and yet not one of these was asked in the exmaz,talk bout a real case of the dead disturbing the living. Why I ask should i care...I dont know,so I guess thats why I find it hard to study,it baffles me. Maybe YOU can help me out. So holla back and help me out cus i feel we study lots of garbage that are never applicable in the real world. To me its utter stupidity. So can u help me???

No comments: