Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Big Question.

Yes....I know the big question, where have "You" been all this time? Well the last time I was on here my darling team was about to play in the finalz of the champion's league 2006...we all know how that went. That led to my sabbatical, I was rather sad and depressed. Alot has happened since i last came on here. I grew baby dreads, Barca et al (save Arsenal) have won the champ's league, Lakers did the REPEAT, Italy & Spain have won the worldcup, Juve got demoted to Seria B and back, Fidel Castro stepped down for awhile (lol) and last but not least I finished university and served with the NYSC (which is no small feat) among the many others which have taken place.
But once again like Jordan saying it twice.."I'm back." Watchout for this kid cus am comin to bring the pain and I mean that so follow me as i lead to the land of the unexplored...My new fav. quite,"U know what it iz!"

No comments: