Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Thoughts Exactly

You know attimes,when your just major dulled. You sit at a place doing absolutely nothin but yet you feel for some reason you have to be there. I'm feeling just that way now,i mean attimes am like who actually reads this? Am I just doing these postings on the regular and stocking my archive and no one is really even interested,why bother? Well i bother because...I dont know why i bother. Hmm,thats odd,I love it i guess to just sit here and write stories after stories, posts after posts and somehow hope you get someones attention in this big worldwide web. I never worry bout fading into obscurity why, because i wont,i cant. I've got too much to say to be a lil' insignificant voice and so thats why i bother, thats why i place thoughts,ideas,visions and all else on the pages of this thing. My Blog! ...Live & Learn, i hope we all do...Ciao!

No comments: